Dasara Diwali Trends With the bridal and festive season approaching, zardozi embroidery is certainly the most apt and is actually a favourite pick at the time of the season. Along with picking a great outfit, it’s also important to approach them with the perfect pair of shoes that improve the festive look. Ayush Diwan Khurana, proprietor of Modello Domani and Shirin Mann, creative designer and founder of NeedleDust, conversation about zardozi becoming the favourite and trending choose this season.
* As the festival of lights is nearby, zardozi slippers are actually fantastic for in house Diwali celebrations and are actually a great add-on to one’s Indian use. The slippers may be paired with virtually any outfit and work great for a more informal and relaxed look.
* Slip ons with handcrafted zardozi are undoubtedly the go to shoes this particular wedding season. Not merely are they great light and comfy for those prolonged hour wears and limitless eventful night but will also be trending and are actually a great pick for just about any event.
* For a far more glamorous as well as luxurious ensemble, one may go for handcrafted zardozi artwork on velvet as well as leather shoes. These leather and velvet embroidery shoes could be used for formal events.
* Because the chilly weather hits, this festive time of year less heavy outfits with shoes in Zardozi on much deeper colours will improve the appearance of the outfit and put in opulence to the clothing. These would work best at any festive celebrations like KarvaChauth, Bhai Dhooj, Diwali, Dussehra, Durga Pooja.
* The rich appearance of the embroidery is again trending this season mixed with sophisticated motifs on deeper colours. Give the outfit of yours a contemporary twist by styling the shoes of yours with strategies and designs as roses, daisies as well as Aztec patterns in zardozi on fuchsia pink, white and ivory.